Part-Time Church Worship Leader & Accompanist
We are a local church in Mercer County, seeking a part-time Music Worship Leader and Accompanist.
· Personally hold to an evangelical and Reformed understanding of the Gospel
· Be able to sight read hymns at the piano
· Be able to lead and sing contemporary praise songs
· Meet with pastors to select weekly worship music for the planning of our blended worship services. This variety of music embraces a blended worship in a liturgical setting that reflects our church adherence to the Westminster Confession and Catechisms.
· Lead the congregation in worship.
· Seek out and work with volunteer musicians within the congregation, creating opportunities for those with musical talent to participate in a skillful and worshipful way (1 Chron. 15:22).
· Plan and lead special services, such as Thanksgiving, December Hymn Sing, Christmas Eve service, and Good Friday service.
Choir directing abilities are also welcomed, but not required.
Please send a resume and cover letter to the attention of Pastor David Rowe at email@example.com