Planning Center Help Sheet
Scheduling volunteers at Hope Church for all ministries will now be done in an easier and more efficient way using one program - Planning Center!
Some of the benefits of using this program include:
1. You will be able to mark dates that you are not available.
2. You can schedule yourself.
3. You will get an automatic reminder.
4. You can see ALL the available jobs in one location.
4. You will be able to see ALL your volunteer sign-ups in one location.
5. You can choose whether to get email or text message reminders.
5. Church leaders can get a more comprehensive picture of the people who are serving in our church.
What you need to do:
1. When you receive an email asking you to set a password for Planning Center, please set your password! We cannot do this for you. This only involves a few clicks of your mouse!
2. Once you have a password, please sign in (www.planningcenteronline.com) and:
- Update your Personal Information. You can do this by selecting your name on the top right of the page and then selecting Profile. Remember to select Save Person if you make any changes.
- Note your preferences under the Assignment tab (to the right of the Personal Information tab). Remember to select Save Person if you make any changes.
- List any dates you are unavailable. You can do this by looking to the left-hand column and selecting Block Out Dates under Schedule.
3. Watch this helpful, 3 1/2 minutes video for volunteers: http://get.planningcenteronline.com/support/training/#video-id=volunteer
If you have any questions please contact the church office or visit our Planning Center Help Sheet at http://www.hopechurch-nj.org/pchsqa.