What can the Church offer to kids who have everything? What is the only thing that we can provide that they can find nowhere else?
An identity and a community built on the perfection of a gracious Savior and a Father who is pleased with them because of what Jesus has done.
So we will:
- connect them to the wider of Body of Christ in intergenerational relationships, mentoring and ministry
- form them as faithful followers of Jesus Christ through Gospel teaching and honest, gracious community
- activate them as Kingdom servants in ways that will continue for the rest of their lives
Some of the things we do together:
- Twice a month Sunday Night Youth Group (begins 9/17/17)
- Service projects
- Intergenerational ministry
- Game Nights
- Outings like ice skating and pizza
- Sunday School
- Worldview and Cultural Engagement Series/Building a College Ready Faith